Chief Geotechnical Engineer job in Panama
Click here for more Chief Geotechnical Engineer jobs
Chief Geotechnical Engineer required for large copper porphyry mine project in Panama.
This is a world class $6bn project and is a wonderful opportunity to get involved in the early stages of the development. Construction is well under way and mining is due to start in 2014.
The role will involve:
- Management of geotechnical engineering department.
- Responsible for open pit and waste dump geotechnical issues
- Slope design analysis
- Recommendations to mine planners and management
- Degree in geology, engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Extensive experience within open pit mining
- Experience with copper porphyry deposits Cu/Au
For more information please contact Ed Oldbury on + <phone number removed> or email <email address removed>