Metallurgical Supervisor job in USA
Click here for more Metallurgical Supervisor jobs
- Operating company with several active mines
- Live near a metropolitan city
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
The team consists of shift supervisors, metallurgical engineers and technicians.
The operation consists of a 250,000 ton/day open pit copper mine with over 1,000 employees on site, concentrators and a leach-solvent extraction/electrowinning plant.
The main responsibility of this role is to monitor the day to day leaching activities while ensuring a safe environment.
- Assist in managing the SX/EW department
- Meet and maintain copper production targets
- Review procedures and make suggestions for improvement
- Enforce state and federal health and safety regulations
- Develop budget and forecast
- Partner with other departments to optimize results
- Train employees on policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Extensive experience SX/EW
All applicants are treated with the utmost confidentiality and resumes will not be submitted without candidate consent.
To apply for this position please or for a confidential appraisal of the current market please contact or email your resume quoting reference number NF17680.
<email address removed>
<phone number removed>