Project Geotechnical Engineer - Tailings job in Australia
Click here for more Project Geotechnical Engineer - Tailings jobs
- Bring your passion for geotechnical engineering
- Learning and mentoring environment
- Perth office, mining industry focused
We are determined in our search across the globe to uncover the world’s richest talent committed to providing smarter solutions to our client’s projects…
Working at Coffey will provide you the opportunity to work in some of the world’s most challenging environments where you can apply your passion and enthusiasm to projects across a wide range of commodity types.
Our team of experienced mining professionals will help you build a rewarding career in your chosen discipline while you enjoy the benefits that come from working for an international brand. You can expect competitive remuneration packages and flexible work conditions that will deliver to your work/life balance expectations.
We believe in supporting your success.
About the role
As a member of the Geotechnical Tailings team, reporting to the Tailings Team Leader, the main objective of this key role is to;
- Conduct geotechnical Investigations for various mine infrastructure projects (plant sites, tailings storages, diversion channels etc.)
- Be an integral part of the engineering process of tailings storage facility projects: from investigation, through design and documentation, construction, operations and closure
Ideally you will have;
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Bachelor of Science (Engineering Geology) from a recognised tertiary institution
- A combined 4 years’ of experience in the resources sector that may include operational mine site or consultancy roles giving you exposure to geotechnical engineering and geotechnical investigation and practice
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management processes to service delivery for small scale and low complexity projects
- Passion for Geotechnical Engineering
To apply, please click on the apply button below.
Coffey is a specialist professional services consultancy with expertise across the mining, oil & gas, and infrastructure industries.
Our people are dedicated to partnering with their clients to share their challenges - providing value by pushing the boundaries of ingenuity to achieve successful outcomes.
Based in operations across Australia, the Americas, and Africa, we provide turn-key consulting, operational support and optimisation solutions; due diligence; independent reports and a range of technical audits and studies from target generation to mine closure.
For more information on our business, please visit coffey.com
Coffey is an equal opportunity employer.
Agency applications will not be accepted for this position