- Work With the Mine Owner
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- 5/2 DIDO or Residential
Our client is a market leading coal producer who operate a number of assets across Australia. With a major focus on growth at one of their QLD operations, they are looking to expand their technical services team by bringing on an experienced Drill and Blast Engineer. The team is looking for someone with highly developed technical, software and interpersonal skills to be based on site to play a pivotal role to maximising production.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager your duties will include:
- Contribute to the design of blasting plans
- Provide technical input into the planning and coordinating of blasting activities
- Continuous Improvement
- Liaise with blasting contractors to ensure targets are being met
- Ensure blasting performance while minimizing cost
- Review any poor performance
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- 3 – 5 years in an Open cut mining environment as a Drill and Blast Engineer
- Experience on blast crews would be desirable
- Mine software capability such as Vulcan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This company will further develop your skills for your career progression. You will also be rewarded with a highly comprehensive salary package and high performance team to work with.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY link below. Alternatively, for a confidential appraisal of the current market please contact or email you resume quoting reference number AM19315.
Consultant: Adam McRae
Phone: <phone number removed>
Email: <email address removed>