SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER - LOCATION: DENMARK
GLOBAL CONSULTING COMPANY
INITIALLY BASED ON SITE - MUST HAVE STRONG GEOTECHNICAL DESIGN & ON-SITE SUPERVISION EXP
STRONG TECHNICAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE WITH DEEP PILES AND FOUNDATIONS
LANGUAGES – ENGLISH ESSENTIAL – DANISH A PLUS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
My client has an exceptionally exciting opportunity to work on high profile complex 200M euro bridge project in Scandinavia. You will be based in Denmark. my client is looking for an experienced geotechnical engineer with both a solid geotechnical academic background and extensive experienced in both geotechnical design and experience working on-site overseeing construction.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company working on some of the most interesting projects in the world. The office in Denmark’s works with their other global offices on numerous projects major projects. This role will be office site-based during the project (1.5 - 2 yrs). The individual would then move to their head office working with the design team.
Excellent career prospects in a world leading company in a country that is voted one of the best countries to live in consistently.
Must speak/read write English.
Danish or other European languages would be bonus but not essential.
Similar Job Searches
- Snr Geotechnical Engineer 200 M Eur Bridge Project DENMARK
- Snr Geotechnical Engineer 200 M Eur Bridge Project DENMARK in London
- Snr Geotechnical Engineer 200 M Eur Bridge Project DENMARK in England, United Kingdom
- Snr Geotechnical Engineer 200 M Eur Bridge Project DENMARK in United Kingdom
- Mining jobs in London
- Mining jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Mining jobs in United Kingdom
- Any Work
- United Kingdom
- Not Work
- Project Construction
- All Engineering
- Other Technical