MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM!
Visit <web address removed> to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
Our NDT Technicians provide support to Horizon operations, working as part of a wider NDT team to perform diverse non-destructive tests to ensure quality and/or detect defects. The role will gain broad exposure across the Horizon facility, and there is an extensive certification based training program. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to fine tune and build on your existing knowledge by working in diverse settings throughout all operating areas.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Work with the NDT team to perform a broad variety of NDT activities
• Maintain an accurate record of inspection results
• Work at height and in confined spaces to carry out tests
• Ensure that all work is being performed effectively and in a timely fashion
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with High School Diploma or GED
• Completion of CGSB certification in Magnetic Testing (MT-2), Ultrasonic Testing (UT-2) and Penetrant Testing (Liquid Penetrant) (PT-2)
• Radiographic Testing and X-Ray Fluorescence Certifications are preferred
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Performing Phased Array testing
o Working in a physically demanding environment
o Performing inspections and interpreting results
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see related Quality Assurance roles at CNRL, visit: <web address removed>/Quality-Assurance
To see related Technician/Technologist roles at CNRL, visit: <web address removed>/Technician-Technologist
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Similar Job Searches
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician Horizon Oil Sands
- KSA QA
- Position Project QA
- Fort mcmurray
- Team Leader QA
- Hydro Testing QA
- Construction QA
- Field QA
- Manager Bureau QA
- Assistant Field QA
- Assistant Corporate QA
- Civil and Refractory QA
- Material QA
- Civil QA
- Coal Miner Job With Blasting Certificate
- Assistant QA
- Ingénieur Mécanicien QA
- Fifo QA
- Lead QA
- Assistant Manager QA